Working for us
Providing high quality services depends on having a highly trained, experienced and dedicated staff team. Currently, 250 staff are employed in delivering our services.
Would you like to work in an invigorating and exciting environment, make a real difference in the lives of people, and receive high quality training and career development? If so, please find out more about our staff vacancies »
At Pepenbury, we have a work culture that encourages diversity and creativity, where everyone feels valued and proud of the work they do. Our staff retention is testament to this. See What our staff say.
Our staff go through a comprehensive induction process and core training. Every member of staff also has their individual training needs assessed in order to further their personal development
We value and care about our staff, and as a result we offer the following benefits:
- Comprehensive induction from first day of employment
- Training for relevant qualifications
- Enhancements for working at weekends and Bank Holidays
- Enhancements depending on challenges presented by our clients
- Work flexibility – a bank system for staff who wish to work on a casual basis
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Mileage payments for domiciliary care staff
- Career development opportunities.
View our current staff vacancies and see if you have what it takes to join an organisation that truly takes pride in the care it provides.