Waking Night Support Worker
Do you enjoy working nights? Would you like a shift pattern that allows you to have 4 days off in a row?
Are you caring, enthusiastic and supportive? Do you have experience of working with adults with learning difficulties?
If so, come and join our team!
We’re currently looking for a Waking Night Support Worker in our Finch house to work the night shift between 9.15pm and 7.45am.
The seven men who live in the house have a number of complex needs including learnings difficulties, autism and dementia. Experience in any of these areas would be a distinct advantage advantage.
• carrying out checks on service users as per their service user plan for night times
• ensuring all security measures are in place before the sleep in staff retire
• responding to emergencies and advising service users in such situations in order to promote their safety and welfare
• administering medication and basic first aid to service users as required in line with approved guidelines
• ensuring any significant changes in the behaviour and disposition of service users is bought to the attention of the day staff, care co-ordinator or registered manager
• carrying out domestic tasks as requested including ironing, service, cleaning kitchen, washing floors and laundry
• supporting service users with all aspects of personal hygiene and presentation
In return you’ll receive competitive pay and benefits and get to be part of a fantastic organisation where you can really make a difference.
If this sounds like the job for you, contact our recruitment team on email@example.com or 01892 839 074 for an application form.