Team Co-ordinator in MOST
Do you have the passion and drive to ensure a high standard of care is provided to our service users?
We need a Team Co-ordinator who will be the first point of contact for a specific group of service users within our domiciliary care department of MOST.
You will also be supervising a team of support workers by carrying out spot checks, supervisions, attend regular team meetings and providing telephone support.
The role involves travelling within the areas of Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and Maidstone to ensure the support being provided is to a high standard and ensuring paperwork is accurate and up to date for at least 3 days of the week as well as a minimum of at least one day a week being office based. There is an on-call rota for weekends and evenings, you may also be required to do support shifts and sleep-ins occasionally.
The successful candidate will have:
- a minimum of NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification and be willing to work towards a Level 5
- experience of working in care, in a supervisory role
- knowledge of autism, complex needs and challenging behaviour
- excellent communication skills using a variety of methods
- the role does require a driver
In return we’ll provide you with all the training you need, competitive terms and conditions and an environment where you can reach your full potential.
If this sounds like the job for you, application form can be downloaded using the link below or by contacting the HR department on 01892 839 074 or email@example.com