Current Employment Opportunities in Pepenbury
Application forms for all positions can be obtained from the HR department on 01892 839074, by emailing email@example.com or by downloading via the box at the bottom of column on the right of this page.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS (formerly called CRB) and DBS Adult First (formerly ISA first).
Due to the large number of applications received at this office, we regret that we are unable to respond to each one, therefore you will hear from us only if you have been shortlisted for an interview. This is usually within two weeks of the closing date.
If you are interested in volunteering at Pepenbury, find out more about volunteering opportunities here »
The main purpose of this role is to meet and maintain the essential standards set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and provide support with all day to day work including implementing care plans for individual service users and being a positive role model for them, enabling them to reach their potential and pursue a fulfilled and chosen lifestyle.
Key responsibilities of this role include providing support, advice and guidance to service users, to act as a key worker to selected service users, ensuring that care plans are appropriate to their needs and that this is identified in their care package, and follow all Health and Safety procedures making sure that these are implemented throughout your shift.
- Good understanding of the needs of people with learning disabilities
- Reliable, trustworthy and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a team and as an individual
- To have knowledge/understanding of the use of any aids as required by the service user
This role is available at the following locations:
Support Worker 1 to 1 Care, Briars House Cornford Lane, Pembury
Support Worker, Finch House, Cornford Lane, Pembury
Support Worker, Fern House, Cornford Lane, Pembury
Support Worker, Robins House, Cornford Lane, Pembury
Support Worker, Rose House x 2, Cornford Lane, Pembury
Support Worker 1 to 1 Care, Robins House, Cornford Lane, Pembury
Waking Night Support Worker, Briars House Cornford Lane, Pembury
Falconers Court, Edenbridge
Community Support Worker (MOST) Paddock Wood
Poppies, Southborough 1 -1 Partime x 3 positions
Art Support Worker Day Services - Cornford Lane Pembury
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
For a more detailed job description or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources on 01892 839074.
Horticultural Support Worker – Primrose Project
Pepenbury currently has a vacancy for a Horticultural Support Worker working in Pembury and at our allotment in Tunbridge Wells.
The post holder will work under the supervision of the Manager of Day Services to enable the implementation of areas of activity, supervision, care, support and training for day service users.
The post holder will act as a positive role model for service users enabling each to reach their potential, pursue a fulfilled and chosen lifestyle based on principles or normalisation and informed choice.
Key Responsibilities will be:
• To be a member of a staff team providing instruction in one or more day service activities and support, care, advice and guidance to day service users.
• To work with service users who may display a wide range of behavioural difficulties.
• To contribute to the day services programme by offering a range of activities, which will provide stimulation, develop interest and allow new experiences for service users. The range of activities will reflect the skills, knowledge and experience of the post holder but will also need to meet the needs of day service users.
• To keep written records relevant to day service users. This includes preparing programmes of work and activity for users, ensuring observations and recordings are up to date, that support plans are implemented and that information received from all staff working with day service users is appropriately recorded.
• The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, with relevant experience and ability to promote good care practice in management of challenging behaviour and care of people with complex needs, including Autism.
• We offer all staff good working conditions and excellent training opportunities.
• All positions are subject to enhanced clearance from the DBS.
• You must be able to make your own travelling arrangements for this post and a full drivers licence would be ideal as part of the role requires being able to drive.
• For more details on the position please see our website or contact our HR department at email@example.com or on 01892 839074.
Charity Shop Worker Located at Uckfield, Crowborough, Tunbridge Wells, Southborough & Paddock Wood
The charity shop are looking for 2 part-time sales assistant with the ability to be flexible in location's preferably with retail experience but not essential for minimum 16 hours a week, Salary to be discussed at Interview stage
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beleif, sexual orientation or age.
For a more detailed job description or for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources on 10892 839074.
Senior Support Worker Finch House, Cornford Lane Pembury
The main purpose of this role is to act as shift leader, organizing the day to day work within a service including the management of staff on duty, ensuring all tasks are allocated and completed efficiently.
To be a role model for support workers, promoting good care and support practices. Leading and delivering direct support to all people we support including those who may have challenging behaviour or complex needs.
To act as a key worker to selected users who would be considered to require more specialist support and to assist other staff to undertake this role effectively and pursue a fulfilled and chosen life style based on the principles of normalisation and informed choice.
For a more detailed job description please contact email@example.com or call HR on 01892 839074 for more information.